2016 Polson Triathlon – Saturday, August 20
Thanks for another great year at the Polson Triathlon. Link to results below and check back soon for 2015 event photos. Online registration for 2016 will start in March.
We look forward to seeing everyone again next year.
Thanks to so many energetic volunteers, generous sponsors, and determined racers, we had another great event this year and our local group of dedicated race organizers are inspired and committed to raising the bar again next August. The word is spreading that this is one of the very best regional multi-sport events so we know that it will continue to grow and reward participants with an unforgettable Montana racing experience. Whether you are an experienced veteran or intimidated beginner, we hope that you will make the trip to Polson and take the plunge in 2016.
- Unforgettable venue with lake, mountains, and expansive valley vistas
- Challenging course with a great mix of hills, turns, and fast flats
- Well-organized support with enthusiastic volunteers and aid stations
- Bridge top spectating along the swim course
- Safe, low traffic roads on a loop bike course
- Single loop run with varied terrain and a downtown, Main St. finish line
- Post race picnic for all racers, music, and a riverside award ceremony
- Prize money, special awards, and great souvenir goodies