2015 Polson Triathlon – Saturday, August 15
Registration for the 2015 Polson Triathlon is now open. Sign up by July 31 to avoid the late entry fee increase. Field will be capped at 200 racers, so don’t wait too long.
Thanks to so many energetic volunteers, generous sponsors, and determined racers, we had another great event last year and our local group of dedicated race organizers are inspired and committed to raising the bar again this August. The word is spreading that this is one of the very best regional multi-sport events so we know that it will continue to grow and reward participants with an unforgettable Montana racing experience. Whether you are an experienced veteran or intimidated beginner, we hope that you will make the trip to Polson and take the plunge in 2015.
- Unforgettable venue with lake, mountains, and expansive valley vistas
- Challenging course with a great mix of hills, turns, and fast flats
- Well-organized support with enthusiastic volunteers and aid stations
- Bridge top spectating along the swim course
- Safe, low traffic roads on a loop bike course
- Single loop run with varied terrain and a downtown, Main St. finish line
- Post race picnic for all racers, music, and a riverside award ceremony
- Prize money, special awards, and great souvenir goodies