2019 Polson Triathlon – Saturday, August 17
After six consecutive years of successful events, the organizers of the Polson Triathlon have decided to take a one year hiatus to reenergize volunteers and promotional efforts. Then we will return in August 2019 with a bigger and better 7th annual edition of the race. This decision comes primarily as a result of personal time constraints, loss of a few core volunteers and decreased registration. It should in no way reflect negatively on the incredible continued support and financial contributions of so many local businesses (especially Glacier Bank) and individuals. The event has been nothing but a source of pride for the Polson community and we sincerely hope to continue that tradition in 2019.
Thanks to all of those dedicated participants during our first six years. Don’t forget to spread the word about the event. Matt Seeley – Race Director
2017 Results Now Posted at Timed Sports
Thanks to so many energetic volunteers, generous sponsors, and determined racers, we had another great event last year and our local group of dedicated race organizers are inspired and committed to raising the bar again this August. The word is spreading that this is one of the very best regional multi-sport events so we know that it will continue to grow and reward participants with an unforgettable Montana racing experience. Whether you are an experienced veteran or intimidated beginner, we hope that you will make the trip to Polson and take the plunge in 2017.
- Unforgettable venue with lake, mountains, and expansive valley vistas
- Challenging course with a great mix of hills, turns, and fast flats
- Well-organized support with enthusiastic volunteers and aid stations
- Bridge top spectating along the swim course
- Safe, low traffic roads on a loop bike course
- Single loop run with varied terrain and a downtown, Main St. finish line
- Post race picnic for all racers, music, and a riverside award ceremony
- Prize money, special awards, and great souvenir goodies