2019 Polson Triathlon – Saturday, August 17
Registration Now Open – early bird discount until May 15
After a one year hiatus, the Polson Triathlon returns this summer for its 7th edition. We have some big plans in the works and are excited about taking the race to a new level in 2019. Hopefully we will also increase participation while continuing our tradition of spoiling our racers with generous schwag, enthusiastic volunteer support and a memorable course. The event is a source of pride for the Polson community and we can’t wait to welcome folks to our little corner of paradise.
Thanks to all of those dedicated participants during our first six years. Don’t forget to spread the word about the event. Matt Seeley – Race Director
Thanks to so many energetic volunteers, generous sponsors, and determined racers, we had another great event last year and our local group of dedicated race organizers are inspired and committed to raising the bar again this August. The word is spreading that this is one of the very best regional multi-sport events so we know that it will continue to grow and reward participants with an unforgettable Montana racing experience. Whether you are an experienced veteran or intimidated beginner, we hope that you will make the trip to Polson and take the plunge in 2017.
- Unforgettable venue with lake, mountains, and expansive valley vistas
- Challenging course with a great mix of hills, turns, and fast flats
- Well-organized support with enthusiastic volunteers and aid stations
- Bridge top spectating along the swim course
- Safe, low traffic roads on a loop bike course
- Single loop run with varied terrain and a downtown, Main St. finish line
- Post race picnic for all racers, music, and a riverside award ceremony
- Prize money, special awards, and great souvenir goodies