2014 Polson Triathlon – Saturday, August 16
Registration Now Open – field limited to 200 racers
Racers: Check UPDATES page for regular posts as we get closer to race day.
After receiving some very positive feedback in the first two years, our local group of dedicated race organizers are inspired and committed to raising the bar again this August. The word has spread that this is one of the very best regional multi-sport events so we know that it will continue to grow and reward participants with an unforgettable Montana racing experience. Whether you are an experienced veteran or intimidated beginner, we hope that you will make the trip to Polson and take the plunge in 2014.
- Unforgettable venue with lake, mountains, and expansive valley vistas
- Challenging course with a great mix of hills, turns, and fast flats
- Well-organized support with enthusiastic volunteers and aid stations
- Bridge top spectating along the swim course
- Safe, low traffic roads on a loop bike course
- Single loop run with varied terrain and a downtown, Main St. finish line
- Post race picnic for all racers, music, and a riverside award ceremony
- Prize money, special awards, and great souvenir goodies